Sample Business Letter
Corporate Business letters should be addressed to the Passport Office and contain the following information:
- The letter should be written on company letterhead
- The name of the passport applicant employed by the company
- The country to be visited
- The applicant's date of departure (if you may travel at any time, indicate the earliest approximate date)
- The letter must be signed by someone other than the applicant
"Your Company Letterhead"
To: Passport office
This letter is to inform you that our employee, “Your Name”, “Your Title”, will be traveling on “Travel Date” to “Country to be visited” on company business.
Thank you for your assistance in expediting his passport application.
“Authorized Signer other than you”